Legal Assistant - Las Vegas, NV
Connect Staffing and Consulting Las Vegas, NV
- Expired: June 16, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Legal Assistant Las Vegas, NV
General Job Description:
My client, a well-established law firm in Las Vegas is ready to hire an awesome Legal Assistant. The ideal candidate must be organized, able to smoothly handle a variety of tasks, and have superior time management ability. Excellent people skills are a must as this position will require frequent interaction with our clients, outside legal staff, medical providers and he/she will be working closely with their team in the Firm.
- Interview and gather information from new clients.
- Calendaring initial filing deadlines and other case related due dates.
- Organize and manage documents and files Paper and Document Management program
- File documents with the courts
- Coordinate any Service or Delivery of Records
- Request, follow up and verify Case Related Records/Bills/COR
- Enter and update data into the Case Management program (Needles)
- Excellent talent to interact with people in a positive and courteous manner
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Skillful in operating a computer and other general office equipment
- Ability to prioritize tasks and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptionally Organized
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook and Technologically Savvy
- Takes direction easily as they will be an assistant to the Attorney and Paralegal on their team
- Must be able to keep client matters strictly confidential
- Bilingual in Spanish/English is a plus
Connect Staffing and Consulting
AddressLas Vegas, NV
LegalView all jobs at Connect Staffing and Consulting