- Serves as primary point of contact for IT support issues and provides exceptional service by responding to IT related issues at all locations. Engages with teammates, outside vendors, and other resources as needed to provide the best resolution.
- Manages user access to company resources through Move/Add/Change/Delete requests and maintains company directories.
- Procures and provisions new equipment as needed for all locations.
- Provides training on all IT systems for teammates at all locations.
- Provisions wireless devices and services for teammates at all locations.
- Works with the IT team to implement new systems, technologies and process improvements for all locations.
- Serves as technology liaison for setting up equipment and coordinating technology for Madison office presentations and meetings.
IT Project Management:
- Collaborates with the IT Supervisor to evaluate IT projects at all locations, prioritize importance, and design solutions to meet the all requirements.
- Collaborates with the IT Supervisor to budget for IT related projects at all locations based on RMC and brand standards.
- Oversees and manages the implementation of IT related projects at all locations. These projects may include new or refreshed systems supporting internet infrastructure, telephone systems, security systems, key lock systems, TV systems, audio visual controls, Property Management Systems, parking systems, Point of Sale systems, etc.
- Ensures that contracted vendors implement and install systems to RMC, hotel brand, and any outside agency requirements.
- Communicates with all affected teammates around any new or refreshed technologies put in place. Ensure staff is informed and trained on useage and support of newly implemented technology.
- Continually evaluates what tasks, processes and/or reports can be automated or handled electronically to improve efficiency.
- Stays current on IT trends and assists with the strategic direction of IT.