Sr. Clinical Data Manager, Project Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
As a Clinical Data Management Project Manager, you will help ensure the highest quality of data and effectiveness of CDM Projects. You will work directly with management to manage CDM projects including ownership of financials of projects.
Acts as a study manager for multiple studies individually or as a program of several studies. May perform the Project Manager role for standalone studies. Responsible for functional, administrative and financial oversight of assigned projects.
Provides support and coaching to the DM team to ensure that all tasks are completed accurately, on time and within budget to meet or exceed client expectations.
Acts as a primary liaison for project team and client.
May develop and implement study specific training for DM project staff and performs independent reviews of DM deliverables following CDM guidelines.
Monitors, evaluates and proposes mitigation strategies surrounding risk to deliverables and finances. Participates in business development activities by assisting with bid preparation and representing data management at bid defense meetings, where required. Additionally, promotes repeat business by developing relationships with new and existing clients.
Performs project forecasting of hours and identification of resource requirements and manages project budgets including identification of out of scope work and participate in the Contract Modification process.
Participates in the development and implementation of processes, procedures and training for the data management function as directed. Mentors junior level staff and peers on all associated tasks within a study or program.
Independently leads and delegates tasks to ensure timely completion of project activities to project timelines, quality and budget
Bachelor's degree or equivalent and relevant formal academic / vocational qualification
Previous experience that provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job (comparable to 8 + years). Additional experience required for Sr CDM PM.
In some cases an equivalency, consisting of a combination of appropriate education, training and/or directly related experience, will be considered sufficient for an individual to meet the requirements of the role.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to effectively apply knowledge and skills in a highly organized fashion while adhering to regulatory guidelines, global SOPs and client expectations
- Ability to use interactive computer programs
- Excellent written/ verbal communication skills with a strong command of English language and grammar; strong organizational and analytical/problem solving skills; strong customer focus and excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to identify project risks and to effectively evaluate and develop plans to mitigate those risks
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality with clinical data and client's proprietary data
- Ability to act as a study or department expert for DM processes.
- Ability to train and direct a study team, providing leadership and direction to both subordinates and peers
- Ability to forecast project resourcing, project timeline planning and adherence to timelines.
- Ability to supervise and delegate tasks.
- Ability to successfully apply above skills, knowledge and abilities across a portfolio of studies"
Connect Life Sciences
HealthcareView all jobs at Connect Life Sciences