(Senior) Manager of Data Management
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Works collaboratively with cross-functional stakeholders to ensure project deliverables and timelines are met.
- Acts as DM project manager.
- Develops and manages program level resource plans in collaboration with CDM management.
- Directs and oversees all Data Management activities across the assigned projects and teams.
- Implements and tracks quality control measures for the team.
- Mentor junior resources.
- Recruits new staff members.
- Leads or participates in CDM process improvement initiatives.
- Facilitates inter/intra department communications.
- Works on significant and unique issues, and is capable of analyzing issues to synthesize valuable solutions.
- Exercises independent judgment in methods, techniques, and evaluation of criteria for obtaining results.
- Directly supervises employees.
- May Indirectly supervise employee(s) through a dotted line structure.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in Data Management.
- Project leadership experience.
- Advanced knowledge of Clinical Data Management process and challenges.
- Proficient knowledge of Medidata RAVE, Oracle InForm and/or IBM Clinical Development platform.
- Comprehension of the principles of quality, safety, risk management and compliance (ICH and GCP).
- Excellent verbal and written communication and problem-solving skills
- Flexible, self-starter who thrives independently, as well as in collaboration with other Clinical Trial professionals in a Global environment.
Connect Life Sciences
HealthcareView all jobs at Connect Life Sciences