IT Business Analyst
- Expired: November 30, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Connect Centric specializes in helping our customers solve their most complex challenges. Since 2009 we have been a trusted expert and confidante to organizations in the federal, non-profit, and private sectors, providing best-in-class strategy and technology-related services and solutions. We are looking for a talented and experienced IT Business Analyst to join our team.
- Formulate and define systems scope and objectives for complex projects and foster communication between business leaders and IT
- Support system change processes from requirements through implementation in a timely manner and provide input based on analysis of information
- Consult with business clients to determine system functional specifications and provides user and operational support
- Create entity relationship diagrams, system process flow diagrams, and architectural diagrams using contemporary tools like Microsoft Visio
- Conduct detailed needs assessments for proposing systems solutions by communicating with senior business leaders, team members, and others, and researching technology and systems options that align with the Companys technology and systems needs and strategies
- Provide technical expertise and lead requirements gathering, product definition and design, planning, test and assessment, and evaluation
- Ensure proposed solution addresses 100% of all documented requirement
- Develop technical reports, documents, user support, and technical manuals prepare detailed functional program specifications for reports, interfaces, and other modules
- Validates future state design accurately aligns with original scope
- 5+ years experience in a Technical Business Analyst role
- Experience with complex software applications and integrations
- Hands-on experience writing technical specification documents like systems requirement specifications and interface specification documents
- Hands-on experience working in an Agile environment
- Hands-on Jira and Confluence experience
- Experience assessing system needs and documenting findings and solutions
- Ability to pass a background check
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, MIS, Computer Science, Data Science, or similar technical field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as proven stakeholder management experience
- Youre someone who can harness a wide variety of inputs and is phenomenal at planning, visualizing, and collaborating
- A self-managed and dedicated approach with the ability to work independently
- Strong problem-solving capabilities as well as the flexibility (of working style) to deal with changing and conflicting priorities
- Experience working alongside C-suite or other senior executives
US Citizenship required for this Position: Yes
Performance Location: 100% Remote
Connect Centric is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We're an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Get fresh Data Centric jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.