Medial Alert System Installer (part time)
Connect America Honolulu, HI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are excited that you have chosen to explore career opportunities with Connect America! For over a decade, Connect America has helped aging Americans and other at-risk populations live safely in their own homes. With the easy-to-use personal emergency response, remote patient monitoring and medication management systems, Connect America processes more than 250,000 emergency signals and data transmissions each month and has protected more than 1 million lives!
Connect America is the largest independent provider of medical alert systems in North America. More than 1,000 provider partners and health plans in the U.S. trust Connect America as the safe choice for delivering the right care at the right time. Our organization has been named to Philly Happening’s Best Place to Work list for the past two years, and our award-winning customer service team has been selected as Best Service Award from Today’s Caregiver- 2019-2020. Additionally, our healthcare division has won Top Ten Home Healthcare Solutions Provider awards over the past two years.
Our headquarters are located close to the city of Philadelphia, in Bala Cynwyd, PA.. We invite you to visit us at www.connectamerica.com to learn more.
We are looking to expand our network of part time, 1099 contract professionals who will be assisting our subscribers, senior and disabled individuals, by delivering a personal emergency response system and educating them on how to use it. Our professionals will work with our subscribers to schedule on-site visits at the subscribers home and will provide services to either install, swap or replacement of equipment. The average installation takes 30-45 minutes to complete.
Our Installer Technicians are responsible for the delivery and initial setup and testing of medical alarm units in the subscribers homes. You will be responsible to call the subscriber, schedule an appointment within your predetermined installation territory.
- Must have a vehicle and provide valid driver's license, registration and insurance information
- Strong Customer Service and people skills required
- Working email address, smartphone, and basic computer skills required
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Experience in any of the following fields preferred but not required: cable or alarm installation, field service technician, home inspection, or emergency services
- Highly motivated, organized, and able to work independently and effective time management
- Excellent customer service skills with a patient and a professional demeanor when interacting with clients and client’s representatives
- Must be punctual and reliable
- Must have good oral and written communication skills
- Must be able to bend, squat, and/or lift up to 50 lbs tasks
- Well organized, able to contact clients to set appointments
- Comfortable to travel to clients’ homes to install “plug and play” medical alert systems
- Ability to patiently explain to clients how the equipment works while testing the unit with them
- Collecting completed information from the clients to send back to the office
- Servicing new equipment orders, replacing or retrieving equipment from existing clients
- Communicating with the office as needed
*To fulfill our duty to provide and maintain a workplace that is free of known hazards, we are adopting a vaccine policy to help in safeguarding the health of our employees and their families; our customers and visitors; our suppliers & community
ConstructionView all jobs at Connect America