Conill Advertising has an exciting entry level position for a Jr. Content Strategist extraordinaire. If you are passionate about marketing and analytics, read on.
The Jr. Content Strategist is obsessed with what motivates people and what drives culture. He/she/they are instrumental in dissecting consumer behavior (particularly in how they engage in the digital world), and uncovering the insights/truths that serve as the springboard to developing impactful brand experiences.
The Jr. Content Strategist works with cross-discipline agency teams to elevate our strategic and creative output. He/she/they will provide support to the team to help ensure that a deep understanding of consumer and culture inform the development of marketing and communications solutions at every stage. He/she/they assists with research, sourcing and coordination of Content Strategy-related projects and ensures all tasks are completed timely, accurately, and awesomely. Fluency in Spanish/English is required.
• Provides understanding and insight about consumers and cultures
• Brings the consumer to life (ie, creating insightful and visually stimulating presentations, experience maps, day in the life of, etc.)
• Delivers social listening and trends analysis
• Pulls, analyzes and interprets data: secondary and primary research
• Supports in the execution of agency initiatives and thought leadership projects (i.e., new business, white papers, exploring, POVs, trend reports/newsletters)
• Assists in the development of stimulating Creative/Content Briefs and actionable Consumer Journeys
• Facilitates process and execution of projects
• Conducts research analysis on established and emerging cultures and subcultures
• Inspires across disciplines (creative, social, digital, sports & entertainment)
- Interviews consumers to gain insight and stories
- Manages research (qualitative and quantitative) and research tools
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
- 1-2 years of progressive experience in content strategy, strategic planning, or related communications/marketing field
- Knowledge of advertising model is ideal
- Proficiency with (m)any of the following is highly desirable: Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint), Google Docs/Slides, Trello, and Adobe InDesign and Photoshop.
Skills and Abilities
• Relentless curiosity and passion for understanding people and culture
• Balance of analytical and creative thinking with strong writing skills
• Written and spoken proficiency in Spanish and English
• Ability to gather and analyze research and information, turning it into compelling presentations
• Ability to uncover and identify actionable consumer insights
• Strong communication skills (inspiring and persuasive)
• Strong understanding of storytelling and how to incorporate in your work
• Ability to develop strong partnerships across disciplines
• Digital knowledge (especially Social Media)
• Excellent presentation skills and/or ability to own a room
• A willingness and hunger to learn the many skills that are pivotal to this role
To apply, please submit your resume at https://conill.com/careers/