Conifer Employment Solutions Omaha, NE
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Here’s What you Will be Doing
1. Within 3 months of hire, build a sales pipeline of qualified prospects / opportunities which will generate $2,000,000+ of annual revenues in the Urban Tree Infrastructure industry.
2. Within the first month of hire, learn, internalize, and expound upon the company’s product categories, products and value propositions, primarily through the company’s internal training systems.
3. Within the first month of hire comb through 120-150 pre-existing opportunities identified in the CRM and qualify those which have a reasonable probability of closing making them your “Priority List”.
4. Assess each lead / opportunity handed off by Business Development and determine which ones should be added to your Priority List.
5. “Work” your Priority List by following up with construction contractors, sub-contractors and landscape architects.
6. Respond to tenders, RFQs and RFPs.
7. In cooperation with the General Manager (your boss) develop your KPIs and adhere to them.
8. Meet weekly (virtual) with members of the Business Development Team to assess project flow.
9. Effectively utilize Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM).
10. Effectively Pass off closed deals to operations ensuring customer satisfaction.
11. Identify and attend industry networking events and trade shows.
Are You Qualified?
12. CRM and sales pipeline guru.
13. 50% travel.
Conifer Employment SolutionsWhy Work Here?
Great team! Growing company.
BusinessView all jobs at Conifer Employment Solutions