Construction Manager / Superintendent
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Operating Unit: Congruex Network Services
Department: Program Management Office
Reports To: Project Manager
Employment Status: Full-time, exempt (salaried)
Primary Location: Denver Metro Area, CO; Pueblo, CO
Compensation: $80,000 - $100,000
We will determine salary based on skills and experience in relation to the function of the role, as well as equity to any other employees in the same or similar role.
Congruex was formed in 2017 to take advantage of historic demand for digital connectivity. The digital networks we design and build for our clients enable everything in the modern world to operate, from healthcare and energy to transportation and social interactions.
Few companies in our industry can operate at scale and self-perform services like our multinational team. Our clients choose Congruex to deliver turn-key digital networks under a single platform. Our unified vision is to become the best end-to-end provider of network design and build services in the U.S.
We are the One Congruex Family. We are building tomorrow, together.
Why Work At Congruex
We offer opportunities at all levels across the nation – from students to industry veterans – in areas of engineering, construction, and professional services.
We value the wellbeing of our people and offer competitive compensation, health benefits, wellness resources, 401(k) retirement planning, and employee recognition and leadership development programs. Options may vary by geographic location.
The pillars of Congruex culture are GRIT, safety, inclusion, and family.
- GRIT: Our GRIT values are part of our company DNA and the touchstone for our multinational workforce.
- Guts - having the guts to do the right thing
- Reliability - being reliable to deliver what we promise
- Innovation - innovating every day
- Teamwork - embracing teamwork together as One Congruex
- Safety: We are committed to 24/7 safety practices on our jobsites, within our offices, and all the places our team exists in between.
- Inclusion: Congruex embraces our team’s diversity and promotes an inclusive workplace for all.
- Family: We are a family-oriented company committed to the long-term health and development of our people.
Responsible for the overall direction, administration, completion, and financial outcome of construction projects. Manages project scope, budget and schedule to establish operational priorities and maintains satisfactory relationships with construction coordinators, sub-contractors, and vendors.
Job Responsibilities (Including, but not limited to):
- Manage and oversee work sites for both new construction and overbuild projects, coordinating site activities and assuring that all disciplines directly involved in the project are in phase with the project goals and objectives
- Oversee and provide direction to construction sites, sub-contractors, workers and vendors to ensure a high level of quality and safety
- Liaise between engineers, permit agencies, and others working on the project
- Proactively identify, mitigate, and track recurring construction issues
- Provide technical support to Project Managers
- Adhere to legal regulations, OSHA codes, and other requirements
- Perform equipment, material, and routine site inspections
- Respond to work delays, emergencies, and other project disruptions
- Attend coordination and progress meetings; make regular trips to sites during construction including bid walks, preconstruction walks, in-progress site visits, punch walks, and construction closeout
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in construction management, engineering or related field preferred
- Experience working as a telecommunications construction supervisor
- 7+ years in construction management
- Experience in Aerial and Underground Telecommunications construction methods and specifications; Fiber to the home experience is preferred
- Experience in construction quality management and assurance
- Knowledge of construction methods and technologies, and ability to interpret technical drawings and contracts
- Knowledge of resource management and scheduling methods
- Ability to lead others in the completion of a project within schedule, budget guidelines, and customer requirements
- Competent in conflict and crisis management
- Ability to manage multiple work zones simultaneously with a constant eye on quality
- Knowledge of jobsite safety practices
- Excellent organization and planning skills
- Valid Driver’s License and satisfactory driving record
- Skilled in interpreting telecommunications construction drawings in hard copy and digital format
- Experienced in providing redline updates to construction plans
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
- GIS experience is a plus
All requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by their supervisor.
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills, and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbent will possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently.
This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at-will” employment relationship.
ConstructionView all jobs at Congruex