You know the team you choose to join is a critical decision for your career. In a post COVID-19 environment ad spends and marketing plans will never be the same. During this pandemic we hear a rising conversation about "brand" content and see people scrambling to keep up. Not our clients. We've been doing it this way for years and find ourselves at the front of this curve...and growing.
Congruent team members bring their own energy to the team each day. Our agency environment is fast-paced and involves both periods of deep concentration as well as the ability to switch between tasks to serve a mostly national client base. Key characteristics of a Congruent team member:
- Committed to growth (personally and craft)
- Exhibit a team-first mentality
- Creative and flexible thinkers
We’re hiring an Account Coordinator to work for our VP of Client Success to help us manage our client's day-to-day advertising campaigns. If you want to join a tight-knit team which is growing quickly, we hope you apply.What you need: Communication skills, high level of empathy, maturity.
- at least 1-year of agency/marketing experience
- good communications skills: written and verbal
- ability to manage multiple tasks and conversations
- be organzied with attention to detail
- numerate—be data-minded and able to generate reports and presentations
- be “extremely online” and have fluency on multiple social platforms
- basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Asana, Google Analytics, Mac OS, and/or other software necessary
- coordinating tasks, projects, and reports with the clients and our team
- responding to e-mails, calls, and other client communications
- helping build client presentations and reports
- taking notes and following-up with all meeting attendees
- paying attention to client digital platforms: posts, ads, and comments
- $33,000 - $38,000 annual wage
- unlimited paid-time-off
- 401K with employer match
- employer-contributed health insurance with supplemental insurances
- training and education to grow your skills
- resources as needed to be productive
- opportunities to be creative and work with talented people
What to expect when applying
- upload your resumé and a cover letter
- complete the survey
- if you're a good fit we'll reach out right away
Business is more meaningful when people connect on a human level.
Congruent is a full-service, brand-first creative marketing agency which started as an in-house agency. Now we service local and national clients. Our Founder and CEO, Paul J Daly is a proven entrepreneur who is committed to personal and professional growth for himself and his team. Check him out at pauljdaly.com. He has gathered a diverse team of creatives from many backgrounds who strategize, produce and manage top-shelf content and campaigns for both local and national brands.
Paul and Congruent have a working relationship with industry-leading agency, Vayner Media as one of the very first companies selected into the VaynerMentors program led by Gary Vaynerchuk and his senior leadership team.
As a creative services company, we thrive on creativity and business savvy. But we also thrive on kindness. Internally, we have different work habits, creative expertises, and backgrounds. We come from both coasts, different countries, the north, the south, and everywhere in between.
Our core values double as the process by which we perform both our external and internal interactions.
- Honesty - Be authentic, always.
- Empathy - Strive to understand before being understood.
- Attention - We understand that connection always begins with attention
- Connection - This is the outcome of our best work and most valuable relationships
- Care - We care for and give grace to one another and those around us.
We can’t wait to welcome the next member of our family. Is it you?
Congruent is an equal opportunity employer.