Congressional Country Club Gaithersburg, MD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Do you have a passion for making everyone's day better?
Have you ever been told you smile a lot?
Do like that teammates rely on you to support them?
Does being the first and last impression excite you?
If you answered yes to all the question above, then you should know Congressional Country Club is seeking a Tennis Concierge. The Tennis Concierge will primarily answer phones, take messages/reservations, greet Members and guests and assist with emergency situations.
Congressional Country Club is looking for Team Members that believe the impossible is possible. Driven to continuously make a positive impact on the organization and believe that as a team we accomplish more.
Note: CCC is currently following the State of MD Covid Mandates currently in place.
What will be expected of you:
- Promote a courteous, polite, and helpful relationship with all Members and guests.
- Assist Members with club policies, rules, regulations and billing concerns.
- Assist in the promotion of lessons and programs.
- Responsible for accuracy of court, spot, program and lesson reservations.
- Responsible for accurate processing of merchandise, court, spot, guest and tournament charges.
- Responsible for following closing and opening procedures.
- Responsible for following cash handling procedures.
- Promote Club hospitality through management of tennis activities and functions, and service to the Membership.
- Maintain awareness of housekeeping concerns, building repair and maintenance issues, and court maintenance issues.
- Immediately report emergencies to Director of Tennis, Tennis Head Professional, or directly to the Executive Housekeeper, Chief Engineer, or Maintenance Supervisor in applicable circumstances.
- Perform minor maintenance of shop, lounge, locker-rooms, and patio as needed.
- Coordinate with the Merchandising Manager regarding retail items.
- Assist with daily straightening, dusting, and cleaning of merchandise.
How we determine your qualifications:
- Communicate effectively in verbal and written formats
- Word & Excel Proficiency, Basic
- Available to work weekend afternoon/evening shifts: The shifts below are needed
Mondays: 2:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Wednesday: 2:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Fridays: 8:00 am - 2:00 pm and 2:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Saturdays 1:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Sundays: 1:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- This is a Part Time position
- Complimentary meals
- Complimentary Free parking
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance (Available to Full Time and Part Time Team Members)
- 401K with match
- Employee Discounts Golf, Tennis, Fitness Apparel/Items
CCC is an EOE
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Congressional Country Club
TourismView all jobs at Congressional Country Club