Founders Pub Assistant Food and Beverage Manager
- Posted: December 19, 2022
Are you a foodie, passionate about food and wine?
Do you believe the restaurant is only as successful as the comradery of the team?
Do you enjoy being on the floor and interacting with members and their guests?
Do you believe, that only if your restaurant team is happy your guests will be happy?
If you answered yes to all the questions above, then you should know Congressional Country Club is seeking a Founders Pub Assistant Food and Beverage Manager.
The Founder Pub Assistant Food and Beverage Manager will be responsible for supervising the daily setup of the Founder Pub restaurant outlets', the operations of dining services, and the satisfaction of members through their dining experience. The Founders Pub Assistant Food and Beverage Manager will report to the Director of Restaurants and work closely with the restaurant outlets management team to develop and enhance service.
In addition, they will help support the team through continuous development, including a team of Servers, Bartenders, and Server Assistants.
Congressional Country Club is looking for Team Members that believe the impossible is possible. Driven to continuously make a positive impact on the organization and believe that as a team we accomplish more.
What will be expected of you:
- Lead the restaurant team through visibility on the floor, and continuous interactions with Team Members and Club Members.
- Modeling exceptional hospitality and delivering service excellence for the Team Members.
- Assist in the development, coaching, supervision, and performance management of Team Members.
- Constantly improving upon efficient and consistent execution of all systems, standards, and processes.
- Greets and seats members and guests.
- Assist the Team Members with their responsibilities, taking orders for food and beverage, wine service; checking presentations, etc. when necessary.
- Receives and resolves complaints concerning food, beverage, and service.
- Collaborate between the FOH and Culinary Team Members.
- Dual role, 75% Floor and 25% Beverage
How we determine your qualifications:
- 2 - 3 years experience in Food & Beverage management, preferred
- 1 experience year in a Supervisory role
- Level 1 Sommeliers Certification or equivalent a plus
- Strong Beverage knowledge
- Additional beverage certification will be a plus
- This is a Full-Time Position
- Complimentary meals
- Complimentary parking
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance (Available for Full and Part Time Team Members)
- 401K with a match
- Employee Discounts Golf, Tennis, Fitness Apparel/Items
CCC is an EOE
Congressional Country Club
FoodView all jobs at Congressional Country Club
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?