Fitness Front Desk Attendant
- Posted: over a month ago
Are you passionate about fitness?
Do you want to make everyone's day better?
Do you remember someone's name after the first time you meet them?
Do you greet everyone with a smile?
If you answered yes to all the questions above, then you should know Congressional Country Club is seeking a Fitness Center Member Services Desk Attendant. The Fitness Center Member Services Desk Attendant will assist members and other fitness team members. Serve as the first and last impression of the fitness center, ensuring every member has an exceptional experience. Can teach a fitness class in the absence of a personal trainer.
Congressional Country Club is looking for Team Members that believe the impossible is possible. Driven to continuously make a positive impact on the organization and believe that as a team we accomplish more.
What will be expected of you:
- Greeting members/guests, answering inquiries, and providing superior customer service to all members and guests
- All opening and closing procedures of the facility
- Answer telephone promptly and courteously within 3 rings, take reservations, direct calls to appropriate areas, and/or take messages and/or deliver messages as necessary. Excellent telephone etiquette is required
- Each Member and Guest will be greeted upon arrival and Members called by name. Members and Guests will be directed to the proper areas when necessary
- Make complete and accurate reservations for Members for personal training, Pilates training, and special events
- Assist Director of Fitness & Fitness Supervisor with marketing Club events via phone calls, event signs, and mailings. Must actively promote reservations
- Converse with Members and Guests. Be outgoing and friendly, but professional. The Fitness Associate will act as an extension of the Fitness and Youth Fitness department
- Clearly display important information within the fitness center (event changes, upcoming programs, important guests or information, etc.)
- Ability to work holidays, weekends, and evenings
How we determine your qualifications:
- REQUIRED Passion for Fitness
- Preferred Pursuing a degree or career in Health/Exercise Science, Athletic Training, Physical Education, etc.
- Significant Bonus Ability to teach a general group class
- One year or more of customer service and/or Hospitality experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and Publisher
- Physical ability to stand and/or sit for extended periods of time during applicable work shifts
- This is a Part-Time Position
- Complimentary meals
- Complimentary parking
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance (Available for Full and Part-Time Team Members)
- 401K with match
- Employee Discounts Golf, Tennis, Fitness Apparel/Items
CCC is an EOE
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Congressional Country Club
TourismView all jobs at Congressional Country Club