Cook II - Banquet Cook
Congressional Country Club Gaithersburg, MD
- Posted: over a month ago
Are you ecstatic after a great meal?
Do you eat with your eyes?
Does the thought of providing an amazing product to customers get you excited?
Are you creative?
Do you want to become a Chef?
If you answered yes to all the question above, then you should know Congressional Country Club is seeking Cook II - Banquet Prep. The Cook II - Banquet Prep will work on a team to support the restaurant and prepare food for the membership throughout the Clubs restaurants and outlets.
Congressional Country Club is looking for Team Members that believe the impossible is possible. Driven to continuously make a positive impact on the organization and believe that as a team we accomplish more.
Note: CCC is currently following the State of MD Covid Mandates currently in place.
What will be expected of you:
- Take inventory of all items required for station set-up and determine those items that require preparation.
- Prepares items according to standard recipes.
- Coordinates and times orders with other kitchen operations.
- Requisitions items needed to produce menu items.
- Notifies Sous Chef of expected shortages.
- Ensures that assigned work areas and equipment are clean and sanitary.
- Sets-up, maintains and breaks down banquet prep cook station.
- Covers, dates and neatly stores all leftover products that are re-usable.
- Makes recommendations for maintenance, repair and upkeep of the line prep area and equipment.
- Closes the kitchen properly using the closing checklist.
- Attends kitchen staff meetings and offers suggestions for improvements.
- Prepares menu items as needed for member or guest service.
- Follows all state and local health and food safety regulations.
- Follows all safety procedures for operating and cleaning machinery.
- Knowledge of and ability to perform required role during emergency situations
- Assists with other duties as assigned by Sous Chef.
How we determine your qualifications:
- High School diploma or GED.
- Successful completion of a two-year course at culinary school.
- A minimum of two years of experience in kitchen preparation and cooking.
- This is a Full Time Position
- Complimentary meals
- Complimentary parking
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance (Available for Full and Part Time Team Members)
- 401K with match
- Employee Discounts Golf, Tennis, Fitness Apparel/Items
CCC is an EOE
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Congressional Country Club
FoodView all jobs at Congressional Country Club