Part-time Weekend Maintenance Custodian/Event Staff
Congregation Agudath Sholom Stamford, CT
- Posted: over a month ago
- $14 to $16 Hourly
We are seeking a Part-time (15-25 hours) Weekend Maintenance Custodian/Event Staff to join our team! You will be responsible for interacting with members, set-up/breakdown/clean up events and general custodial responsivities.
- Keep buildings in clean and orderly condition
- Set-up and breakdown tables and chairs
- Perform routine maintenance tasks
- Maintain working condition of cleaning equipment
- Previous experience in cleaning, maintenance, or other related fields
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Independent worker
- Able to take direction
- Strong customer service attitude
Congregation Agudath SholomWhy Work Here?
CAS is a non-profit organization with a small staff of dedicated employees allowing flexibility and a hands off work environment
CAS is a busy non-profit facility catering to over 500 member families! There is always something going on and taking care of our members' needs is most important.
301 Strawberry Hill AvenueStamford, CT
Real EstateView all jobs at Congregation Agudath Sholom