Supply Planning Senior Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Alani Nutrition is a health and wellness brand that sells supplements, fitness snacks, and energy drinks through e-commerce and retail partnerships. Alani Nu is on pace to grow revenue by 3X-4X from 2021 to 2022 and
again in 2023 due to growth in the retail market. Alani Nu’s goal is to be the go-to ‘Better for You Brand’ for everything from nutritional supplements, energy drinks, snacks and much more.
The Supply Planning, Senior Analyst will contribute in the process to streamline and communicate our expansion in the Beverage, Nutrition, and Personal Care products markets. In this role you apply your experience to contribute to the development, implementation, and maintenance of short-term and long-term forecasting, and production reconciliation work-streams. This role serves as an opportunity to establish best practices within a rapidly growing and evolving supply chain network.
- Contribute to maintain a 12-week rolling transportation and manufacturing Supply planning model based upon Demand Planning forecasts
- Partner with Demand planning team to build longer-term 24-month forecasts; to assist with materials management, ingredient procurement, and manufacturing capacity planning
- Maintain partnerships and communicate with multiple External Manufacturers to accurately track production attainment and Vendor KPI performance
- Establish and implement inventory planning and production scheduling parameters to be executed by Production Schedulers within each supply facility
- Frequent communication with Alani External Manufacturing, Customer Service & Inventory teams providing support on Inventory Management, Transportation, Warehousing, and Customer order fulfillment strategy
- Create and maintain schedules and product part numbers, BOMs, etc. in the ERP System
- Develop and drive processes to ensure outputs are delivered through collaboration, teamwork, and discussion with the greater Alani business stakeholders
- Other duties as required
Core Skills and Experience Required:
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain, or related fields
- Experience: Minimum 2 years of responsibility in Planning, Scheduling, or Supply Chain analysis
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (written and oral)
- Ability to work independently/Self-starter
- Ability to travel as needed
- Strong MS Office/Excel capabilities
- Has a demonstrated passion that align with the core values of Alani Nu
- Experience with NetSuite/ERP systems is a plus
Employee Benefit Details:
- Salary (exempt employment)
- Bonus - eligible based on individual and company performance
- Benefits - Health, Dental, Vision (first of the month following start date)
- 401(k) - 4% maximum match (eligible in the first enrollment period after six months of employment)
- PTO and sick days – 15 days
- Monthly phone allowance - $50
- Employee rewards program
Get fresh Nutrition Data Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.