Order Assembly Technician
Do you have a passion for the creation and the packaging of food?
Our client has a "long term contract" opening for an Order Assembly Technician team member.
In this role you will:
- Safely pre-scale and mix ingredients for R&D following established SOPs
- Create and maintain documentation (lot numbers, sanitation documentation, and amounts)
- Maintain inventory and organization of Order Assembly area
- Store, log and maintain product and ingredient in storage spaces
- Maintain personal and food safety guidelines to ensure a safe environment
- Support other team members as needed.
- 2nd Shift, 4 days, Mon-Tues-Wed 12pm -10:30pm and Thurs 12pm -8pm
- (OT as needed before or after your shift)
Salary: $DOE/ HR, (long term contract)
Benefits: Health Insurance Available Medical / Dental / Vision
- High School Diploma or equivalent - Required!
- 3-5 years of food processing experience
- Comfortable operating equipment / machine operator experience
- Skills to be successful self-starter, attention to detail, good verbal and written communication skills, critical thinker and problem solver
- Collaborative Team Player
- Basic understanding of food safety and human safety
- Ability to lift and manipulate 55 pounds safely and frequently over a 10-hour period
- Basic computer/technology skills (MS Office Products, other computer programs)
Keywords: technician, food processing, laboratory, machine operator, manufacturing, food science, food products,
"By applying to this position, you are confirming that you understand the requirements needed for this position, and further confirm that you possess the necessary skills and requirements, as outlined above".
Conflux SystemsMinneapolis, MN
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.