Manufacturing Laser Technician I, Part time (Weekends, Day)
Confluent Medical Technologies is dedicated to working collaboratively with our customers, taking projects from rapid prototype into high volume production. Our unparalleled technical expertise, proven experience and partnership with our clients has allowed us to perfect the process necessary to deliver world-class medical devices through innovative material science, engineering and manufacturing. Our primary capabilities include: nitinol components, balloon catheters, delivery systems, biomedical textiles, access kits, and guidewires. We take pride in our position as the leader in the medical technology space and are driven by a passion to create products that our clients have envisioned for their customers.
Confluent Medical Technologies is growing! We’re looking for a Manufacturing Laser Technician I join our Fremont, CA Team.
As a uniquely qualified candidate, you will:
• Support current production lines or new product development.
• Trouble shoots any problem caused by laser systems.
• Setup jobs by following work schedules.
• Keep laser systems operation area in safety condition.
• Understand and maintain process documentation (Work Instructions, Drawings, Travelers and Operating Manuals).
• Define and establish lean manufacturing methods, processes, and tools for new products. Establish process controls and opportunities for mistake-proofing.
• Plan and schedule small scale projects, estimating required timing, resources and budgets which are consistent with corporate objectives.
• Regularly report on operation status, schedule progress and key assigned project.
• Highly effective communicator of technical status and issue required. Must enjoy team approach over individual contributions.
• Support and enforce company goals and objectives, policies and procedures.
Education and Experience:
• High school diploma with a minimum of 8 years of related work experience or equivalent required.
• Associate degree in laser technology a plus.
• Intimate knowledge of laser alignment, equipment usage and safety required.
• Must be proficient in using computer and Microsoft Office Word and Excel.
• Strong communication skills – both written and oral.
Confluent Medical Technologies offers very competitive compensation and benefits and is proud to have a distinguished reputation throughout the medical device industry around the world! We welcome eager and ambitious team players to apply!
Qualified candidates will be contacted. No phone, fax or email inquiries from potential applicants, external recruiters or other interested parties, please.
We regret that we are unable to sponsor employment visas or consider individuals on a time-limited visa status for this position.
Transforming Concepts into Reality
Confluent Medical Technologies is an equal opportunity employer.
Confluent Medical Technologies INCFremont, CA
ManufacturingView All Confluent Medical Technologies INC Jobs
Get fresh Manufacturing Laser Technician I, Part time (Weekends, Day) jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.