Senior Manager, Procurement - Capital Projects
Confluent Medical Technologies INC Scottsdale, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Confluent Medical Technologies is dedicated to working collaboratively with our customers, taking projects from rapid prototype into high volume production. Our unparalleled technical expertise, proven experience and partnership with our clients has allowed us to perfect the process necessary to deliver world-class medical devices through innovative material science, engineering and manufacturing. Our primary capabilities include: Nitinol components, balloon catheters, delivery systems, biomedical textiles, access kits, and guidewires. We take pride in our position as the leader in the medical technology space and are driven by a passion to create products that our clients have envisioned for their customers.
Confluent Medical Technologies is growing! We’re looking for a Senior Manager Procurement to join our team. This position can be located at any of our sites and is an onsite position.
The Director of Procurement has responsibility over the larger capital purchases for the organization. In collaboration with key stakeholders, this role determines methods to further optimize costs and structure supplier business relationships in support of these strategies. This person will also discover and foster alternate sourcing options that bring additional savings and/or provide superior value.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Partner with business stakeholders to direct supplier management and contract negotiation strategy for capital purchases
- Collaborate with internal business partners to define business requirements, understand cost drivers and develop strategies to optimize spend.
- Oversee negotiations with suppliers
- Create metrics and KPI's associated with spend management and to forecast pricing trends
- Develop corporate bidding process ensuring compliance with corporate purchasing guidelines and business ethics policy
- Capable of Developing and constructing Agreements.
- Solid negotiation skills on both Terms and Conditions.
- Full understanding of Total cost of ownership.
- Ability to review and analyze data to determine sourcing opportunities based on best practice methodologies.
- Develop short-term/long-term category planning, implement sourcing strategies for assigned categories following a standard strategic sourcing methodology.
- Capable of forming and driving Commercial, Technical bid reviews.
A strong candidate will have:
- A BS (or higher) degree in Business Administration or Supply Chain
- 10+ years' experience in Procurement
- Experience managing strategic procurement for capital equipment
- Strong analytical skills, ability to leverage qualitative and quantitative data to resolve concerns and enhance decision making.
- Strong negotiating and relationship building skills
- Ability to interpret contractual terms and conditions; experience writing contracts a plus.
- A strong sense of integrity and dedication to ethical business practices
- Be a demonstrated team player who is prepared to take on responsibility and be accountable
Confluent Medical Technologies offers very competitive compensation and benefits and is proud to have a distinguished reputation throughout the medical device industry around the world! We welcome eager and ambitious team players to apply!
Qualified candidates will be contacted. No phone, fax or email inquiries from potential applicants, external recruiters or other interested parties, please.
We regret that we are unable to sponsor employment visas or consider individuals on a time-limited visa status for this position.
Confluent Medical Technologies is an equal opportunity employer.
Confluent Medical Technologies INC
BusinessView all jobs at Confluent Medical Technologies INC