Program Manager II
Confluent Medical Technologies INC Warwick, RI
- Posted: over a month ago
Program Manager II
- Scope, plan, execute, and close medical device projects
- Knowledge of project management basics including; scheduling building, tracking, management, and communication. Budget management, Risk management
- Ability to define and manage scope across the product development life cycle. Establishment, organization, facilitation, and effective follow-up for cross-functional team meetings
- Strengths in relationship building through technical know-how; able to lead SME’S through influence & credibility
- Ability to lead teams through a systematic Stage Gate product development process
- Experience organizing and presenting key project metrics, progress, and risks during Project Reviews
- Ability to multi-tasks between projects as directed by Program Manager and VP. Capable of performing under the pressure of multiple competing deadlines while maintaining a cooperative and constructive working relationship with colleagues is essential
- Outstanding verbal & written communication skills
- Experience and savvy in dealing with external customers
- Ability to forge strong, transparent customer relationships while also protecting Confluent’s interest. Skilled at customer negotiation and ensuring common understanding of requirements & expectations
- Strong presentation capabilities including ability to develop and deliver formal communications.
- Ability to quickly & constructively respond to the unexpected, balance tact, negotiation, and directness
- Ability to develop insight into internal & external business models, performance metrics, & financial drivers. Strong Ability to manage project budgets
Education and Experience:
- BS Degree in Engineering, MS Degree in Engineering preferred.
- 2-4 years of project management experience in a regulated environment.
- PMP Certification and/or Professional Project Management Certificate preferred.
Confluent Medical Technologies INC
BusinessView all jobs at Confluent Medical Technologies INC