Process Operator I
Confluent Medical Technologies INC Warwick, RI
- Posted: over a month ago
Operations Associate I
- Review documents and fill out forms required neatly and legibly.
- Performs tasks related to assembly, inspections and measurements, and manufacturing of textiles as required.
- Understands and follows all rules related to GMP, documentation, and clean room requirements.
- Takes direction from Production Manager or lead person.
- Performs duties in a skilled and timely manner.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform inspection, assembly, and measurement duties.
- Able to run light manufacturing equipment.
- Work with supervisor to help overcome issues and improve process.
- Will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned
Education and/or Experience:
- High School or Equivalent education
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Familiarity with clean room environments preferred.
Confluent Medical Technologies INC
ManufacturingView all jobs at Confluent Medical Technologies INC