- Expired: July 28, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Confluent Medical Technologies is dedicated to working collaboratively with our customers, taking projects from rapid prototype into high volume production. Our unparalleled technical expertise, proven experience and partnership with our clients has allowed us to perfect the process necessary to deliver world-class medical devices through innovative material science, engineering and manufacturing. Our primary capabilities include: Nitinol components, balloon catheters, delivery systems, biomedical textiles, access kits, and guidewires. We take pride in our position as the leader in the medical technology space and are driven by a passion to create products that our clients have envisioned for their customers.
We are seeking a Principal Machinist to join our dynamic team of industry leading experts. If you are a creative, hands on problem solver looking for a challenge, then this job is for you!
Our Principal Machinist will:
- Program for Mill and Lathe and multi-axis machining centers using CAMWORKS, set-up and run all types of machines.
- Surfcam, CamWorks, Geopath a plus
- Set up, operate and inspect parts
- Machine molds and fixtures to engineer specifications
- Calculate and set controls to regulate machining factors (i.e.speed, feed, coolant flow, etc.)
- Machine close tolerance parts. (+/-.0005”)
- Be responsible for the safe operation of equipment and promoting a safe work environment
- Prioritize and meet deadlines
- Contribute ideas to the engineering group to improve output
- Be open to new ideas and willing to learn non-standard machining techniques
- Perform preventative maintenance on equipment
- Have a positive attitude towards challenging tasks
Qualified candidates should have:
- High school diploma/GED and/or a certificate in a technical discipline from a formal or technical trade school.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience with CNC mills (5 axis programming is highly desirable), CNC lathes, manual mills and lathes.
- Strong aptitude for mechanical designs and custom machining operations
- Ability to read, interpret and apply schematics relating to designs ( GD&T ).
- Strong communication skills with at all levels of the organization and clearly convey, speak, read, and comprehend technical information.
Confluent Medical Technologies offers very competitive compensation and benefits and is proud to have a distinguished reputation and throughout the medical device industry around the world! We welcome eager and ambitious team players to apply! There’s no better time to join Confluent.
Qualified candidates will be contacted. No phone, fax or email inquiries from potential applicants, external recruiters or other interested parties.
Confluent Medical Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Confluent Medical Technologies INC
EducationView all jobs at Confluent Medical Technologies INC