Confluent Medical Technologies INC Windham Center, ME
- Posted: over a month ago
Confluent Medical Technologies is dedicated to working collaboratively with our customers, taking their projects from rapid prototype into high volume production. Our unparalleled technical expertise, proven experience and partnership with our clients has allowed us to perfect the process necessary to deliver world-class medical devices through innovative material science, engineering, and manufacturing. Our primary capabilities include: Nitinol components, balloon expandable stents and balloon catheters, delivery systems, biomedical textiles, access kits, and guidewires. We take pride in our position as the leader in the medical technology space and are driven by a passion to create products that our clients have envisioned for their customers.
We are seeking a Financial Controller to join our dynamic team of industry leading experts to join our Windham, ME team!
If you can support the financial planning & analysis / accounting function and work closely with manufacturing operations in order to provide timely and accurate financial information, you may be just who we are looking for!
As a uniquely qualified candidate, you will:
- Strategic business partner to the site Senior Director Operations & the site leadership team and collaborate to meet P&L targets
- Partner with site leadership to prepare monthly forecast of plant’s Sales, COGS, and Profits Weekly Reporting against Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- Proactively identify and analyze the impact of cost savings projects
- Complete the sites month-end close process, including preparation and analysis of journal entries as they pertain to inventory, COGS and variances
- Reconcile the plant’s operational performance to financial performance; work with site leadership to summarize and present monthly results and forward looking forecasts to executive leadership
- Work closely with engineering and manufacturing operations to ensure accuracy of material, labor, and overhead cost allocated to jobs
- Prepare detailed analysis of manufacturing cost variances including departmental actual spending vs. budget cost
- Help manage inventory, ensure accuracy of inventory valuation, and validate internal inventory controls remain in place
- Support the annual process for setting standard costs
- Analyze and roll standard cost for new products including review of bill of materials and method of manufacturing
- Maintain and analyze product profitability
- Work closely with operations to help achieve lean initiatives
- Support site leadership in day to day activities
- Prepare ad-hoc financial analysis to support senior management decisions
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance 10 + years of finance or accounting experience (5 years cost accounting) with at least 3 years in manufacturing environment
- Experience with Lean Accounting a plus
- Analytical and data driven
- Strong Excel skills and experience with ERP systems such as Epicor, JD Edwards, or SAP
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to communicate with cross-functional business partners.
Confluent Medical Technologies offers very competitive compensation and benefits and is proud to have a distinguished reputation throughout the medical device industry around the world! We welcome eager and ambitious team players to apply. There’s no better time to join Confluent!
Qualified candidates will be contacted. No phone, fax or email inquiries from potential applicants, external recruiters or other interested parties, please.
We regret that we are unable to sponsor employment visas or consider individuals on a time-limited visa status for this position.
Confluent Medical Technologies INC
AddressWindham Center, ME
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Confluent Medical Technologies INC