Janitorial Supervisor at New Orleans International Airport. Positions available on overnight shift (9:00 PM - 5:30 AM) and afternoon shift (1:00 PM - 9:30 PM).
Candidates must have prior janitorial supervision experience supervising at least 6 employees daily, and have at least 1 year experience in hard floor and carpet care.
The Janitorial Supervisor provides oversight and quality assurance for all of our operations at New Orleans Airport location. The Qualified candidate will perform on-site inspections of all areas that pertain to our custodial operations.
Qualified candidate will implement a standard employee training program and must be able to motivate employees to provide superior results.
• Operational Functions – Successful candidate must possess a comprehensive knowledge of Janitorial Operations. Candidate must also possess the ability to ensure that these specifications are met through physical observation, inspections, and “Hands On” Training and assistance to the project manager.
• Scheduling- Candidate Must be able to effectively ensure that all employees are on site and in area, and overseeing custodial personnel to ensure both maximum efficiency and contract compliance.
• Communication/Customer service - Must be able to communicate with persons at all levels in a highly professional manner, both orally and in writing with all people inside the airport. This includes the all associates, Airport/ Airline representatives and the traveling public. Must be skilled at resolving disputes in a manner amendable to all parties involved.
• Inspections/Follow up – Must be able to provide the project manager with continuous information on Supervisors, project oversight, as well as assignments in progress. Must be proactive in recognizing problem areas and possess the ability to resolve them through training and oversight.
• Administrative Duties – qualified candidate must be able to perform basic administrative duties including the typing of various documents, Training schedules with prior approval from the project manager As well
• Ideal candidate will have strong communicational skills
• Have the ability to Multi Task in a 24/7 running operation
• Must be able to Train associates on specifically designated Tasks.
• Candidate shall have the ability to troubleshoot and enforce specific safety procedures in the airport.
• Must be able to work all flexible shifts and hours
• Ideal candidate must maintain a high level of professionalism and personal cleanliness.
• Must be able to successfully perform and execute facility inspections utilizing electronic tools.
Why Work Here?Janitorial contractor and consulting firm.
Above average pay and benefits, ability to work with a great degree of independence, if customer requirements are met.