We are a industrial equipment supplier that sells into the Northern Ohio into the marketplace. We sell, service and rent equipment. Successful candidate will have experience applying and selling rotating equipment and systems. Must have strong mechanical aptitude/background and knowledge of manufacturers, plant operations and the local industrial marketplace.
- Cultivation of new business through prospecting, cold calling, sales lead generation and follow up
- Utilize internal and external resources to effectively and efficiently identify, quote and capture opportunities
- Build value added relationships with buying influences at existing and potential customers
- Promote Company products and services in a professional, ethical and positive manner
- Use Microsoft CRM to manage all data necessary to support sales and marketing of assigned territory account base
- Attend meetings, training sessions and Develop territory plans, strategies and tactics as required by management
- Participate as a team member of the Sales Group contributing knowledge, experience and support to other Area Sales Managers
- Field sales allows flexibility working and scheduling calls, appointments, etc. There is no mandatory work schedule or hours required. Meeting minimum performance expectations is measured by the following:
- On site customer calls
- Number of opportunities managed including total managed at any given time, number of opportunities in the propose stage and number of opportunities proposed and awaiting capture through closing the sale.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals in terms of compressor unit sales and/or total sales revenue in given territory
- New business cultivation as measured by the number of new customers added
- Develop and practice strong mechanical aptitude and technical application abilities
- Engage in technical training when available
- Become well versed in learning and applying core product lines
- Go the extra mile when necessary to support and grow customer base
- Some customers are best called on before normal business hours. It is typical for plant personnel to start their day at 6:00 AM,. These time slots can be very effective for discussing an application or quotation.
- We offer a very competitive compensation package that includes, generous salary and commission program, laptop, cell phone, health insurance, car allowance, profit sharing and 401k.
ConfinentialCapital Equipment supplier and repair facility of industrial equipment. Competitive Base salary plus benefits and 401 k are provided. We are a proven leader in our field and have been nominated for supplier of the year from our primary supplier.