Security Company in Montgomery, AL is currently seeking an Executive Administrative Assistant to the President.
**A minimum of 3 years of experience as an Executive Administrative Assistant required.
CANDIDATES FOR THIS POSITION SHOULD HAVE AT LEAST 1 YEAR SUPPORTING C LEVEL EXECUTIVES.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to perform a variety of administrative tasks and support our company’s executives.
The ideal candidate must have experience providing a wide range of professional and personal support.
Executive Assistant to the President Job Responsibilities:
Conserves President's time and promotes the corporate image by representing the president internally and externally; providing liaison between the president, key executives, and employees; publishing the corporate newsletter.
Executive Assistant to the President Job Duties:
- Represents the president by welcoming visitors, reviewing correspondence; arranging company dinners and other corporate functions; answering questions and meeting requests directed to the president.
- Publishes the corporate newsletter by gathering information; preparing and editing articles; designing graphic presentation; producing and distributing.
- Helps key executives make consistent decisions by advising them of historical precedents; serving as liaison between them and the president.
- Arranges corporate travel and meetings by developing itineraries and agendas; scheduling the corporate jet; booking other transportation; arranging lodging and meeting accommodations.
- Completes projects and special assignments by establishing objectives; determining priorities; managing time; gaining cooperation of others; monitoring progress; problem-solving; making adjustments to plans.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Improves quality results by studying, evaluating, and redesigning processes; implementing changes.
- Enhances president's and corporation's reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Executive Assistant to the President Skills and Qualifications:
Travel Logistics, Scheduling, Informing Others, Presentation Skills, Self-Confidence, Meeting Management, Client Relationships, Written Communication, Promoting Process Improvement, Decision Making, Administrative Writing Skills
Intellimar, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.
ConfidentialSecurity Company in Montgomery, AL