Java Developer (US Remote)
ConfidentialCompany Remote, OR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Java Developer (US Remote)
We offer company-wide bonus incentive program, one time sing-on bonus, medical, dental and vision insurances, 401K program with a substantial match, tuition reimbursement, life insurance, vacation and personal time, paid holidays, and more… Must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future. Ability to travel as needed (25% - 65%). US Remote opportunity. Apply Today!
- Participate in IT Java development efforts for various client projects
- Develop, create and document technical specifications and designs that satisfy documented business/functional requirements
- Provide programming and technical knowledge to ensure business solutions are met
- Ensure all code/technical configurations and other work products are properly unit-tested prior to delivery
- Participate in system and integration testing as appropriate; perform code reviews and other QA steps as requested
- Adhere to Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and technology architecture requirements; proactively identify alternatives and recommend/implement solutions as appropriate
- Consulting firm experience / big 4 consulting firm experience a plus
- Minimum three years of relevant work experience with software engineering concepts and hands-on object-oriented programming including Java
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university in a computational field, Computer Science or Engineering; Master's degree is preferred
- Knowledge of Big Data technologies, data lakes/warehouses, and data modeling concept and experience with data visualization tools and dashboards setup in QlikView and/or Alteryx is a plus
- Prior familiarity of agile methodology, SDLC, and delivery of technology transformation projects and knowledge of financial markets, Fixed income, currencies, and commodities (FICC)/Equities products, data flows and quantitative models
- Travel as needed
- Must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
ConfidentialCompanyWhy Work Here?
We offer company-wide bonus incentive program, sign-on bonus, medical, dental and vision insurances, 401K program with a substantial match +
TechnologyView all jobs at ConfidentialCompany