EXPANDING VETERINARY MEDICAL CENTER
Seeking TWO veterinarians with a desire to work in small animal emergency medicine focusing on high-quality, compassionate care. The company mission is to create a complete veterinary team through strong collaboration with referring veterinarians to provide the highest level of patient care while giving excellent support to our clients and patients. Center presently has three full-time vets and one part-time.
The new state of the art Emergency Center housed in a 4,000 square-foot free-standing facility that is well-equipped with an in-house laboratory, digital radiography, multi-mode ultrasound, and a large surgical suite. NWGVEC, which located within the triangular area between Atlanta, Birmingham, and Chattanooga, offers after-hours emergency care with the support of 17 referring clinics.
- Requirements - licensed DVM in the state of Georgia.
- Emergency experience is PREFERRED but not required. At minimum applicant should be finishing an internship or residency in a specialty (Internal Medicine, Emergency/Critical Care, etc.) OR have 2 - 3 years’ experience in daily practice.
- Salary $90-120K depending on experience
- Sign-on bonus
- Medical Insurance plan provided at 100% payment
- 2 weeks of vacation per year.
- CE/Conventions travel expenses and paid days off
- Uniform allowance
- After one year of employment, the Associate may have the ability to become a shareholder
- The clinic is open nights, weekends, and holidays. We presently have three full-time vets and one part-time