***POSITION REQUIRES PERMANENT RELOCATION TO CENTRAL LUZON-PHILIPPINES***
We are looking for a “determined –will not accept failure” type of manufacturing leader who has significant experience as a change agent in the past. We seek a strategic problem solver who is capable of assessing the full production value stream in order to identify and implement best practices.
You will be given full control of the plant floor, distribution and all employees, and you will establish accountability and ensure that the plant performance (efficiency, quality and on time delivery) significantly improves.
- Define and drive standardized work throughout all areas.
- Implement, maintain, and enforce 5S discipline throughout the plant at all times.
- Plan, direct and coordinate the operations of production departments.
- Lead process improvement practices to find areas for cost savings and increased efficiency across product lines.
- Develop methods and procedures for manufacturing and production to meet customer demand and minimize cost impact.
- Ensure OTIF (On Time in Full) targets are met for customer orders.
- Ensure physical and workforce resources are adequate to meet the organization's production schedule and efficiency.
- Evaluate production and determine ways to improve efficiency of the production lines while ensuring the achievement of quality standards.
- Set the strategy to follow for the next 5 years with periodic footprint review and proposals for change.
- Lead continuous improvement activity and culture including leading Kaizen events.
- Train, develop, mentor and assist subordinate managers in all of the departments that fall within the manufacturing, production and distribution process.
- Manage inventory, shipping, and scheduling for the facility.
- Motivate, organize and encourage teamwork within the workforce to ensure set productivity targets are met.
- Bachelor's in engineering or related field; a Master's or MBA is a plus.
- Must be hands-on and 8+ years in a manufacturing environment.
- Well versed in Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma, Quality Systems,Project Management, Process Engineering, Value Stream Mapping and Conflict Management.
- Critical competencies include: Leadership, Planning, Adaptability,Problem Solving, Continuous Improvement, Building Trust, Communications,Customer-Focused and Decision Making.
- High volume experience a must have.
- Fluent language skills in English are required: Tagalog is desirable.
- Dynamic personality, ability to work closely with direct reports on manufacturing floor.
- Proven ability to multi-task and adapt quickly to an ever-changing fast-paced environment.
- SAP system knowledge helpful.