VP of Finance
Confidential Orlando, FL
- Expired: 18 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Growing food and beverage manufacturer is looking for a VP of Finance to add to their team. Company will relocate.
Reporting to the CFO, the VP of Finance will be a key partner to the management team in the execution of the company’s strategic and financial goals. We are seeking an experienced professional with the ability to manage the financial infrastructure and reporting required to support continued growth.
Will be key in helping with acquisitions in terms of integrating and consolidating ledgers. Will put systems in place to consolidate financial reporting and help get ERP system up and running
- Maintain ownership over all finance & accounting responsibilities including financial planning & analysis, cash management, and KPI reporting
- Lead the financial planning and reporting process ensuring smooth data integration between financial systems, internal financial models and other operational tools
- Prepare a monthly financial reporting package providing commentary on key trends and performance versus prior year and budget
- Oversee the annual audit and ensure compliance with bank covenants, assisting in financing workflows as needed
- Support the tracking of operating spend including analysis of actual figures and forecasts
- Collaborate with go to market teams to provide spend visibility and hiring decisions and make recommendations to enable business initiatives
- Prepare ad-hoc analyses and present findings at quarterly board meetings
What You’ll Need
- 5+ years experience at the VP/Director level and managing all aspects of the finance & accounting function
- Strong experience dealing with integrating financial ledgers during acquisitions
- CPA license REQUIRED
- Solid analytical foundation and experience managing multiple projects and deadlines
- Strong understanding of core financial statements (P&L, Cash Flow, Balance Sheet)
- Must be a critical thinker
consumer products manufacturer
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Confidential