Our Senior Platform Engineers help us bring our Managed Detection and Response platform to reality, contributing to our event ingestion, data processing, data science layers and APIs. We’re looking for creative and self-motivated crafters of software who thrive in mid-stage, collaborative startup environments.
- Build the meta-platform: Our solution will be tackling multiple problem spaces across multiple security domains - and we need to do that with a single platform. We need you to help define and build that!
- Machine Learning, in real life: ML is at the core of what we do, and we are operationalizing our deep security expertise. Doing so requires a versatile, yet opinionated platform - which requires versatile, but opinionated engineers.
- Ship commercial solutions: Our customers are medium and large companies who rely on our products to run their business. We sell our platform to service providers. So, we need to build tremendous, powerful software that just works 24/7.
- Deep industry experience: 10+ years of software industry experience, showing high-impact work solving tough real-world problems.
- Large scale delivery: It's hard building software, but even harder to maintain it, evolve it, and keep it awesome. You've done this for large-scale enterprise software and global SOA.
- High velocity engineering: You are used to and thrive in a high operational tempo. You've put out crazy fires and hit hard deadlines.
- Complex architectures: You've designed, implemented, and maintained platforms, engines, or frameworks that others have consumed. You don't reinvent the wheel and so have used popular open-source components such as Kubernetes, Docker, Kafka, Zookeeper, Spark, MongoDB, and Hadoop.
- Distributed compute & big data: You've worked with distributed compute, and have been challenged by the performance challenges of large scale data. You've used serverless AWS components as building blocks like Kinesis, Athena, Step Functions, and DynamoDB.
- Breadth of tools: Expertise in Scala, Python, and/or C++; you probably know other languages as well.
- Fostering the team: You love helping and mentoring others and showing leadership as an extraordinary hands-on developer and architect.
- CS fundamentals: You have earned at least a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent.