Digital Graphic Designer
leads and produces the design function for the e-commerce team. The position is responsible for delivering effective, aesthetic, on-brand, and on-strategy creative for websites, web pages, product graphics, email promotional creative, email templates, social media graphics, and banner ads.
• Produce the design and production for websites, product graphics, web logos, social media graphics and banners, static and rich banner ads, email campaigns, and email templates. While some projects may require directing external resources, the role is expected to be hands-on.
• Translate product positioning, existing research, and offline/online Marketing strategies into effective designs.
• Work with e-commerce team and internal and external developers to ensure aesthetics also are aligned with usability, accessibility, and web standards. Work with developers to ensure proper implementation within a web environment and ensure consistency and integrity of the creative vision.
• Work with Director of Digital Marketing to translate and create marketing requirements into compelling, appropriate campaigns and designs.
• Manage and produce digital design work, including banner sizing and versioning.
• Translate wireframes into simple, easy-to-use User Interfaces.
• Ensure consistency of brand and creative across digital customer touch points.
• Provide design support to other business lines to create presentations, product graphics, logos, identity design, or other similar offline graphics.
• Bachelor’s degree in digital design, graphic design, graphic communications or related field.
• Minimum 5 years successful professional design experience, preferably at a digital agency or inhouse Web team for a product-driven business.
• Strong portfolio of design work, showing solution to business problems through effective design.
• Able to present concepts and lead internal teams to the correct solution.
• Experience in web marketing/web design with a strong knowledge of HTML, Photoshop, FTP, web design and development principles.
• Deep knowledge with Web design processes
• Experience designing e-commerce websites or advertising
• Knowledge of Keynote/PowerPoint
• Strong work ethic and personal accountability
• Must be able to handle confidential information and deal with issues sensitively.
• Ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines.
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite products, Photoshop in particular