We are looking for talented Customer service representatives to be a part of a reputable company in Solon
- Report all client issues related to compliance
- Prepare monthly reports for multiple clients.
- Update and manage various letter templates along with the template library to ensure consistency in client facing documentation.
- Coordinate with the IT team to submit any tickets or system enhancements.
- Maintain the CRF log and supervise the process flow to approve and finalize documents.
- Manage any issues concerning clients that are delegated by the Account service manager.
- Assist in recognizing production and performance trends.
- Capable of communicating with clients directly.
- Minimum of 3 years of customer service experience
- Knowledge in insurance, billing, loans or collections is desirable
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
Shift Hours: From Monday to Friday : 10 am to 7 pm
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other protected status under the law.
EverStaff is an equal opportunity employer (M/F/D/V/SO/GI).