- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Growing consumer products manufacturer selling to retailers is looking to add a Sales Rep to their team. This person can work 50% in the office, 50% home/remote.
Growth and management of existing retailers and territory. Expand retailer base by daily cold calls, follow-up, and closing of new customers. Meet and exceed sales goals and new account goals.
- Conduct cold calls to bring on new retailers.
- Maintain and grow current territory.
- Determine customer requirements and expectations in order to recommend specific products and solutions.
- Increase sales by up-selling, add-on sale, and cross-selling new and existing customers.
- Provide customer quotes, proposals, order forms, and product information.
- Log daily activity in database to stay organized.
- Attend trade shows: selling, setting up, breaking down.
- Plan and forecast product.
- Respond to customer inquiries in a prompt and professional manner.
- Maintain knowledge of company products, competition, and industry trends.
- Experience in the consumer products industry selling to retailers
- Personable (on the phone and in person)
- Knowledgeable about pop culture and the industry
- Customer service, responsiveness
- Able to create and organize excel spreadsheets
- Experience and proven record of closing new accounts
- 2+ years of phone sales experience
- Excellent customer service
- Travel: less than 10%
- Strong work ethic
- SELF-STARTER, HIGH ENERGY, MOTIVATED, AGGRESSIVE, and RESULTS-ORIENTED
- Proficient computer skills including internet, ACT, Outlook, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
ConfidentialWhy Work Here?
Work on specialized roles!
BusinessView all jobs at Confidential