Confidential Baltimore, MD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Responsible for the development and performance of all sales activities within an assigned branch. Staffs and leads a sales team to boost sales volume and maximize profit keeping in mind the Company’s Commitment. Develops strategies to expand the customer base in the local marketing area.
Develops branch-level sales plans and forecasts. Ensures effective control of sales results to be certain that the achievement of sales objectives are within designated budgets.
Assists in the execution of marketing programs (door-to-door, direct mail, inside, outside to ensure the profit growth and expansion of Company’s services. Shares local market knowledge and customer experiences with Company’s Marketing.
Compiles lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from direct mail and other advertisements, community activities, trade shows and business seminars, and other resources. Assists in closing sales as needed.
Works to resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service. Analyzes and distributes new sale cancellation requests to retain customers.
Plans and conducts on-going training for sales personnel in customer service skills, selling technique and safety policies and procedures.
Determines work procedures, prepares work schedules, and expedites workflow. Tracks hourly, daily, weekly, sales efficiencies of each salesperson.
Develops, implements, and maintains performance standards, measurements, and corrective devices through which approved plans and goals are accomplished within the sales organization.
Ensures recruiting, interviewing, and staffing of personnel are conducted to efficiently staff the sales function. Evaluates staff performance, makes salary recommendations, and administers disciplinary actions consistent with company policy.
- Bachelor’s degree OR 2 – 3 years of related experience in the lawn/horticulture agronomic field required, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 1-2 years of supervisory experience required
- 2-3 years of outside sales experience required
- Certificates, licenses, and registrations as required by federal and state law
- Demonstrated knowledge of the organization, products, and/or services
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Proven leadership and ability to drive sales teams
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, percentages, and volume
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals; ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, specialists, customers and the general public
- Ability to define customer problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
- Other required knowledge skills and abilities include but are not limited to: Attention to Detail, Organizational skills, Adaptability and Flexibility.
- Computer skills with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
At TruGreen, you'll have access to over 40 years of skills and training to reach your full potential.
ConfidentialWhy Work Here?
Will discuss during a call.
Solid company with growth potential. Great benefits. Good solid training.
BusinessView all jobs at Confidential