Regional Commercial Operations Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
- $80,000 to $100,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, medical, vision,
Established and growing commercial real estate investment firm seeks an experienced individual to join our firm as the Regional Operations Manager and oversee a portfolio of 15+ commercial properties (mostly shopping centers) and 3 garden apartment complexes. In this dynamic and challenging position, this person will be expected to help in the further development of the department and will be involved in the management of extensive HVAC systems, access control, security systems, fire alarm systems, locks, specialized interior fit outs, etc. This person reports to the Commercial Property Manager and will manage a team of field maintenance technicians.
- Implement facility renovation projects and manage preventative maintenance plans to ensure all assets meet a first class standard.
- Maintain and help build the company’s drive for ISO 9000 standard designations.
- Assist in the training and development of team members.
- Manage and schedule work crews on a daily basis from main office.
- Assist with the buildout of tenant spaces and governmental permitting.
- Oversee the management of company vehicles and equipment.
- Administrative skills:
- Administrate vendor sourcing, relations and management.
- Must be able to develop a thorough scope of work and prepare contracts for projects valued from $25K - $500K.
- Must possess strong organizational skills to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- This position plays a key role in routinely presenting complete project summaries, project analysis and recommendations to senior management.
- Must possess extensive knowledge of:
- Mechanical systems (e.g. HVAC, MEP, elevator, etc.)
- Construction contract terms & conditions.
- Must be able to read construction plans.
- Must possess excellent written communication, organizational skills, ability to multi-task and manage time efficiently.
- Must be proficient with Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Must possess a valid NJ driver’s license and have a clean driving record.
- Proficiency with property management software (RealPage or Yardi preferred) is highly desired.
- Generous salary and benefits package for the right candidate.
BusinessView all jobs at Confidential