Care Advantage is seeking an experienced Home Health Administrator to join our growing team in Richmond VA. We were recently named TOP WORKPLACE in 2019 and Best Home Care Provider in 2018. We offer a very generous wage and benefit package, along with 17 days paid vacation and 10 paid company holidays. If you are an experienced Home Health Administrator looking to join a winning team then we invite you to apply!
Care Advantage fully committed to enhancing and restoring the lives of our patients in the communities we serve. We are a Medicare certified home health company, with a wide range of services, programs and resources geared towards restoring the health and functional ability of our patients. In addition, our condition specific programs help facilitate patient recovery while delivering positive patient outcomes and reducing re-hospitalizations. Our qualified, home health care teams call on patients in their residence on a part-time, intermittent visiting basis.
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR
The Administrator oversees the skilled clinical division for home health care within a set market footprint utilizing creative measures to meet and exceed financial goals and department objectives. The AAC Administrator works collaborative with all clinical staff to deliver necessary training/in-services, meeting compliance requirements and provide advanced clinical home health services to those in need.
- Ensure compliance with all state, federal and local auditing agency regulations
- Meet budgetary goals in all areas to include admissions, revenue, cost and profit
- Ensure implementation of company policies to promote effective operations
- Ensure the home health operations are provided under the direction and supervision of appropriately qualified healthcare professionals
- Properly respond to requests and recommendations of surveyors
- Oversee employment of qualified and competent personnel ensuring adequate orientation, guidance and continuing education for staff
- Ensure care of home care clients are clinically appropriate as evidenced by client needs being met through appropriate development of Plans of Care
- Ensure agency is monitoring clinical outcomes, client satisfaction, occurrences and complaints. Based on outcomes, has established active QAPI plan with ongoing performance improvement
- Accountable to accept growth capacity through adequate staff recruitment/retention efforts, maintaining staff productivity, converting referrals into admissions and creative management of referral demands
- Promote a positive work environment
- Communicate effectively with team members, sales, leadership and ancillary services
- Must possess an active nursing Virginia license
- Minimum of 5 years in a hands-on nursing role
- At least 2 years in a management/leadership position
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree, Master's degree preferred
- Ability to apply and analyze data as it pertains to coding, staffing models, client visits required and financial impacts
- Ability to exercise initiative and independent judgment
- Comfortable working collaboratively in cross-functional teams
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, with all levels of an organization