Confidential Troy, MI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
LER TechForce, an LHP affiliate, previously LHP Engineering Resources, is looking for a Quality Engineer to work in Metro Detroit. This is a full-time direct role.
Corporate setting with high internal and external visibility – single point of contact between corporate, customer, onsite liaisons, and supply base for zero kilometer and warranty issues. Monitors performance and leads corrective action activities for customer as it pertains to 0KM and warranty concerns. Coordinate cross-functional teams to ensure timely closure of open issues. Monitors, plans, and coordinates activities for both nonconforming parts, launch events and warranty. Reports to Warranty Supervisor.
Top duties or activities in a given year. Not all tasks/steps performed are listed.
- Lead investigation of Customer Quality and Warranty non-conformance/failures to closure
- Build rapport with company departments, customer plant and supply base via electronic meetings and on-site visits.
- Develop and present technical communications to management and customer as required for all Quality, Warranty and Launch related issues, events, etc. via PPT, Word, Excel.
- Provide on-site support for quality and performance concerns at customer facilities
- Maintain contact lists for suppliers, customers, and certified sorting companies for each customer location.
- Develop and execute Launch Support Plan for new programs including work instruction and handling documents
- Work requires strong interpersonal, customer oriented, proactive aptitude.
- Work requires strong oral and written communication skills to compose emails and business correspondence.
- Work requires the ability necessary to read and analyze moderately complex data in order to prepare reports.
- Work requires strong organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Work requires knowledge of the organization, departments and policies/ practices, and operations in order to complete tasks.
- Work requires strong computers skills and experience using MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and email/ internet software.
- Work requires interpersonal skills necessary to work effectively with customers and multi-cultural teams.
- Aptitude to understand and learn technical reports and basic electronics technology principles.
- Aptitude to understand schematics and parts lists.
- Aptitude to understand analog/digital circuitry and printed circuit board (PCB) manufacturing process.
Bachelor’s degree is required
How to Apply:
Send your resume for consideration to Tamika Mareno: firstname.lastname@example.org (connect with me on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/tamika-mareno-lion-3514a51)
ManufacturingView all jobs at Confidential