Confidential Elk Grove Village, IL
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: life insurance, medical,
Metro Staff, Inc is looking for a 1st shift Procurement Clerk for one of our clients located in Elk Grove, IL. If you're looking to work with a GREAT company that offers competitive wages and benefits, apply today! This is a temporary-to-permanent position.
The position will be responsible for managing data, uploading and inputting information, assisting with inventory management and communicating any delays to the greater team.
Responsibilities of the Position
- Manage data transfer/alignment between client and internal systems
- Upload purchase orders
- Daily material checks - streamline communication with Account Management, Supply Chain and Appointment teams
- Provide daily, weekly, and monthly reports to accounting, supply chain and client services teams as needed and directed by management
- Expedite deliveries, when required
- Coordinate scheduling adjustments with supply chain
- Communicate shipping and receiving appointments when necessary to appropriate warehouse personnel
- Document Standard Operating Procedures
- Visual inventory checks (PPE, household products, kitchen misc.)
- Initiate new vendors in internal system
- Add material specs in internal system
- Support MRO Buyer, Technical Services and Procurement Specialist positions
- Maintain records in an organized manner
- Adaptable to fast paced environments with changing circumstances, direction and strategy and the desire to thrive in a dynamically growing environment
- Analytical and process driven thinker and problem solver
- Interpret data and provide meaningful analysis of information
- Meet deadlines and demonstrates effective time management skills
- Enforce company rules regarding safety, discipline, cooperation, and teamwork
- Attend selected meetings
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year university, preferred
- Computer Literacy
- Strong attention to detail and customer-focused
- Superior communication skills, including written and oral
- A competitive spirit and strong drive for company success
- New employee orientation
- Safety Procedure
- Internal training or job specific training such as client systems, Syteline, and databases
- Safety observations
- Tool Box Talks
Food Safety Responsibilities
- Attend all food safety training sessions (GMP, SQF, HACCP, Allergen, Food Facility Security, Preventing Foodborne Illness)
- Participate in company GMP walks
- Enforce company rules regarding food safety and monitoring
- Operate standard office equipment
- Reach with hands and arms
- Lift up to 25 pounds
- Ability to work between an office setting and warehouse environment with temperature range of 55 – 80 degrees.
Pay dependent on experience.
ConfidentialWhy Work Here?
We value the well-being of our employees and provide exceptional benefits.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital or civil union status, age, national origin, physical or mental handicap and/or disability, citizenship, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
AddressElk Grove Village, IL
BusinessView all jobs at Confidential