Experience level: 3-5 + years of experience
Average hours a week worked at this facility: 55-60
Overtime paid: time and a half over 45 hours
Travel percentage: 5% maybe (commute to sister plant for training)
Start Date: 10/15/2020
- Optimizes all machine processes by reducing scrap, cycle times and mold change times;
- Must have plastic injection molding experience
- Assists with launches of new programs by building a new process to ensure quality products of parts and attends launch meetings prior to production start-up as needed;
- Maintains and secures controlled injection process by using part weights by using plastic data and using a systematic approach to optimizing current running process;
- Directs set-ups for molds using efficient mold change systems and robotics;
- Oversees in-house tooling and material evaluations to ensure optimum performance;
- Describes system, components, and parts operating characteristics and malfunctions by writing technical reports;
- Sets-up injection molds and performs start-up and shut-down of molding systems;
- Verifies systems performance by testing functioning of installed equipment;
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements, troubleshooting malfunctions, calling for repairs, and evaluating new equipment and techniques;
- Responsible for setting up and maintaining process controls of presses, molds and equipment.
- Must be experienced with Robotics and Programming, with End of Arm Set-up and troubleshooting, develop and modify robot programs to handle parts without causing damage to the equipment or parts
- Knowledge of TPO's/ABS/Nylons/PC's.
- Monitor production for accuracy and efficiency and work with quality inspectors to ensure part quality/performance
- Make minor electrical and mechanical repairs and adjustments to machines/tools and notify supervisors when major service is required
- Provide ownership and analysis of injection molding process and equipment for the reduction in defects, overall process improvement and/or the reduction of downtime and continue improvements
- Compiles, stores and receives production data
- Completes all paperwork as required.
- Perform additional assignments per supervisor’s direction.
- Advise on improvements in tracking and reporting procedures.
- Must have experience with hot runners/valve gate sequencing/gas assist/insert molding.
- Promote safety by abiding to all related policies and procedures
- The incumbent is responsible for the awareness, understanding, specific responsibilities and management of the Environmental Management System (EMS) as stated in EMS policy CEVPL.00005.
· Previous experience in injection molding department or at least manufacturing experience.
· Must be able to work afternoons or night shift or days
How to Apply:
Send your resume for consideration to Tamika Mareno: email@example.com (connect with me on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/tamika-mareno-lion-3514a51)