Plant Manager - chemical manufacturer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Growing chemical manufacturer is looking for an experienced Plant Manager to add to their team.
The Plant Manager will plan, direct, and execute all plant operations to achieve safety, quality, schedule, and cost objectives. This role also includes presenting a professional appearance in line with the following job responsibilities as well as presenting a professional attitude.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the planning, organization, control, and direction of all operations and will report directly to the VP of Operations.
· Plan, organize, and direct day-to-day manufacturing operations
· Develop and manage budgets with a focus on product costs & margins;
· Ensure manufacturing capabilities meet or exceed all industry and customer requirements for cost, quality, and responsiveness;
· Communicate effectively with other managers, customers, and suppliers;
· Assist in developing short and long-term strategies to reduce cost, improve supply chain,
· Participate in and provide support for strategic projects;
· Be responsible for production output, product quality and on-time delivery;
· Implement strategies in alignment with strategic initiatives and provide a clear sense of direction and focus;
· Monitor operations and trigger corrective actions;
· Commit to plant safety procedures;
· Develop systems and processes that track and optimize productivity and standards, metrics and performance targets to ensure effective return on assets;
At least 10+ years of hands on plant management experience in a chemical manufacturing environment
Bachelors degree highly preferred
· Professional attitude and appearance;
* Strong LEAN experience
· Proven industrial manufacturing managerial experience;
· Familiarity with industry standard equipment and technical expertise;
· Be knowledgeable of safety, quality, and productivity processes;
· Computer literacy;
- Microsoft Office Proficient;
- Experienced with ERP Software
· Ability to create accountability and to lead by example;
· Strong team building, decision-making and people management skills;
wood working manufacturing
ManufacturingView all jobs at Confidential