Manufacturing Assembler - Full Benefits (Monday-Thursday - 3rd Shift)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Glades Talent is working with a market-leading innovator of LED lighting to find Manufacturing Assemblers for Full-Time work in Racine, WI. We have an IMMEDIATE need of Manufacturing Assemblers to work all shifts, Monday through Friday. The company offers an outstanding employee benefits package that starts DAY ONE! They offer medical, dental, vision, 401K with match and a pension plan, as well as 15 Days of PTO/Vacation in 1st year. This is an AMAZING opportunity for someone who wants long-term growth potential!!! ADDITIONAL BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Wellness Program and discounts
- Basic Life/AD&D
- Supplemental Life/AD&D
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement 401(k) (4% company match)
- Parental Leave
- Adoption Assistance
- Identity Theft Protection
- Up to $325 per year gym membership reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Onsite Nurse and Physical Therapist
- As an Assembler, you will assemble our LED lighting fixtures and systems, following work instructions and performing quality checks.
- Use hand tools and equipment or machinery effectively according to standards to ensure product quality and efficient production workflow
- Effectively communicates concerns and issues to Team Leads and Supervisor, participating in problem resolution
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Ability to constantly stand up for an entire 8-hour shift
- Ability to frequently lift and carry 25 pounds and occasionally team lift and carry 50 pounds
- Ability to walk occasionally
- Ability to twist/turn, stoop/bend, push/pull frequently
- Ability to reach above shoulder, forearm rotation, and neck strain occasionally
- Ability to read, write, count, and perform basic math accurately
- Ability to learn and operate hand and pneumatic assembly tools
- Ability to read and understand a production work order
- Able to learn to accurately assemble, code, test, label, and pack product
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
- GED, High School, or equivalent education and 6 months – 1 year of similar manufacturing experience preferred
Apply to this posting with your resume, and we will call you back right away!! EOE:
ConfidentialWhy Work Here?
Strong leadership team, and an organization that truly puts employees first! A chance to really grow within the company!
ManufacturingView all jobs at Confidential