Must be able to communicate effectively verbally, written form and comprehend written documentation in English.
• Ability to follow direction in both verbal and written form.
• High School Diploma/GED or higher. Proof of previously taken high school or college chemistry classes.
• Must have mathematical skills with the ability to apply it to weights, measure of volume, and distance.
• Competent with computer and PC software including e-mail, internet and MS Office.
• Ability to demonstrate analytical, sound decision making, reasoning & problem solving skills.
• Must have manual dexterity sufficient to operate small hand tools.
• Excellent Attendance Record and Moral Character.
• Must be willing & capable to train/work in other job classifications as needed
• Ability to handle up to 50 Lbs.
• Ability to work overtime and flexible schedule on various shifts as needed (including weekends)
• Ability to perform verification and calibration of lab instruments.
• Must be reliable at all times.
• Must practice safe work habits.
• Must be able to work independently.
• All bids are awarded tentatively and pending a review of employee's adherence to company's current rules & regulations.
• 1 Year of previous manufacturing Required
• Q.C., R&D, and lab experience 1 to 2 years preferred.
NOTE: An interview and passing scores on applicable tests/process
Please send resume to Alfredo Garcia: AGARCIA@OS4LABOR.COM