We are seeking a qualified nursing supervisor to manage the daily operations of nursing department to include managing staff, overseeing patient care and ensuring adherence to established policies and procedures. Responsible for assigning staff and monitoring their activities,
Our ideal candidate has solid experience as Licensed Practical Nurse and is able to handle stressful situations. Must have the ability to provide leadership and coaching to nursing staff. Candidate must posses high level of integrity. This position also requires strong team management skills and a problem-solving attitude. Further training in management or administration a plus.
Excellent benefits and competitive salary
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- The LPN Nursing Supervisor is responsible for directing care for patients, facilitating work flows, serving as a resource for staff, and providing team leadership in an outpatient addiction recovery environment.
- The LPN Nursing Supervisor maintains standards of professional nursing practice in accordance with clinic policy and procedures.
- Your Responsibilities as an LPN Nursing Supervisor: •
- Responsible for ensuring that the Medication Room of the clinic is in full compliance with all facility or clinic policies, Federal and State Laws and Regulations at all times;
- Supervises daily clinical operations for staff, makes staff assignments and creates schedules, updates schedules for providers and support staff when changes are made
- Supervises and evaluates work activities of nursing staff, as directed;
- Responsible for ensuring that medical records for patients are in compliance with facility or clinic policies, Federal and State Laws and Regulations at all times, will review medical records to ensure compliance;
- Oversees quality assurance activities and compliance to operational standards, participates in program development, development or implementation of operating policy and procedure, and promotes continuous improvement of workplace safety and environmental practices, as requested;
- Assists with the recruitment, hiring and training of new staff; and,
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education and Qualifications:
• Graduation from an accredited school of nursing
• Minimum of 2+ years related nursing practice • Minimum 1 year supervisory responsibility
• Current LPN/LVN license in the state of Alabama