Inside Account Executive Direct Hire
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
LER TechForce, an LHP affiliate, previously LHP Engineering Resources, is looking for an Account Representative that has focused on OEMS to work in Meto Detroit This is a direct role.
AUTOMOTIVE ACCOUNT REPRESENTATIVE
- Manage supply chain including demand supply control, inventory, operation, and logistics.
- Order download via EDI, sales order entry and shipment follow-up.
- Customer interface regarding supply and pricing.
- Provide Internal coordination with Japan HQ, Mexico factories, and Texas distribution center.
- Sales Report Preparation and Summarizing.
- Manage accounts receivable & accounts payment for sales department.
Key Job Duties / Responsibilities
- Primary contact window/lead for customers to manage/enter purchase orders, forecast, logistics and inventory with subsidiary companies and customers in NA, Japan (HQ), Canada & Mexico.
- Primary window for accounting department to resolve all non-conforming invoice conditions.
- Schedule and coordinate weekly operations meetings to update management and teammates about (Purchase/Sales/Inventory).
- Prepare and distribute agenda and meeting minutes.
- Manage service parts for multimedia products and accessory products of automotive.
- Prepare internal documentation such as request for development/design, invoice, stock transfer.
- Maintain Oracle system with latest information such as new part numbers, pricing, and PO.
- Support achievement of sales budget, company goals and direction by establishing strong working relationships with customers and achieving #1 customer evaluation for quality and performance.
- Manage obsolete / build-out product timing and adjusts final purchase quantities and schedule with customers, subsidiary companies, and suppliers.
- Conduct sales planning including data analysis and reporting.
- Update and report sales data, inventory levels and slow-moving stock to management weekly.
- Receive order and forecast from OE customers and communicate with internal departments.
- Support EDI systems maintenance with customers and preparation of Business Review & customer meeting documentation.
- Maintain and update the internal issue log to support sales and marketing programs.
- Maintain and update the key customer contact database for event and meeting invitations.
- Follow all quality procedures to maintain compliance with IATF16949 certification standards.
- Support Quality Audit for IATF16949, J-Sox, and environmental standard.
- Manage accounts receivable and communicate with customers for the payment.
- Prepare request for payment to related companies.
Required Experience & Skills
- 5+ years of experience in account management in the automotive industry
- 3+ years of experience in operations
- Experience with EDI systems
- Strong interpersonal, computer (MS Office suite), organizational and critical thinking skills
- Bachelor degree from an accredited University
BusinessView all jobs at Confidential