The following are required for this position. Applicants who do not meet these requirements will not be considered:
· FSO Certification, either for a Possessing or Non-possessing Facility. Completed DSSA course – FSO Role in the NISP
· Five year's security-related experience and a bachelor's degree or equivalent. Must have experience in the U.S. Government, DoD, Intelligence and contractor community in security management.
In compliance with the NISPOM CC2, ICDs 704 and 705, and other government regulations, administer routine aspects of the DOD, Intelligence and other industrial security programs to ensure compliance with US Government and company security policies and procedures. Duties include support of both collateral level security programs and Sensitive Compartmented Information programs. Primary duties include completion of SF8Agency nomination packages, completing DD-254 packages, fingerprinting, preparation of visit authorization letters (VALs), use of JPAS and DISS, and coordination with customer security representatives to process security clearance requirements. Protect classified government information, monitor security procedures, ensuring compliance with all aspects of the program including personnel, physical and administrative security systems and procedures. Conduct security briefings and conduct security education programs briefings. Investigate losses and security violations and recommend corrective actions.
The candidate must have experience with personnel security and visitor control. The candidate must have experience with security specific systems; databases; websites; and software; including SWFT, e-QIP, JPAS, DISS, ACCS, SPOT, PSIP, NCAISS and NISS. In addition, the candidate must be detail oriented and must have the ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing. Candidate shall have the ability and flexibility to move from one task to another and to be available for a variety of tasks as the need arises.
· Track and maintain clearances via JPAS.
· Maintain and update PSM NET.
· Provide support and assistance to company staff and subcontractor personnel at multiple locations throughout the world.
· Assist employees / candidates / consultants with completion of security paperwork.
· Initiate security clearance requests and maintain records with company approved database.
· Initiate and review clearance actions for personnel requiring access under multiple government contracts and subcontracts.
· Process Foreign Travel/Briefings.
· Conduct collateral and intelligence security briefings and debriefings.
· Process and track SCI clearances.
· Track RRU submissions and completions.
· Coordinate with customers and other government representatives on security issues / actions.
· Assist with Government Annual Reviews (DSS, AF and NRO, NGA, Agency).
· Assist the Insider Threat Program Security Officer and Insider Threat Working Group.
· Conduct NATO Briefings
· Create and update contracts’ Security Classification Specification Documents (DD254s) for affiliated subcontractors.
· Process and track all DD-254s and subDD-254s issued to and by the company.
· Send collateral visit request through JPAS and hardcopy formats.
· Collect and record security processing metrics.
· Respond to facility intrusion alarms.
· Create company badges.
· Submit; maintain agency badge access, and renewal authorization.
· Create/send collateral and program visit requests through JPAS.
· FSO Certification – either for a Possessing or Non-possessing Facility
· Five year's security-related experience and a bachelor's degree or equivalent.
· Completed DSSA course – FSO Role in the NISP
· Must have experience in the U.S. Government, DoD, Intelligence and contractor community in security management.
· Must have previous industrial security experience and an in-depth knowledge of the NISPOM.
· Must possess practical knowledge of and experience with JPAS, e-QIP and ISFD.
· Must have experience with personnel and visitor control.
· Must demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively both in writing and orally with all levels of staff and outside personnel.
Desired Qualification: Completed CDSE course - JPAS/JCAVS Virtual Training For Security Professionals