Production Line Leader - (Temp to Perm)
Hours: 2nd Shift 3:00 – 11:30 PM
- Must be computer literate
- Must pass a State to State Criminal background check
- Must pass a Drug test
- Must have own transportation
The primary role of the Line Leader is Leader is to organize and direct the operation of a given line of production equipment
The duties for this position include but are not limited to the following:
- Packages products with safety and quality standards.
- Supervises and directs others in production, line change-overs, set-up and running of the line.
- Continually monitors product quality and advises supervision of issues.
- Responsible for proper packaging, coding, label placement and pallet configuration applicable to the line.
- Assist in completing the HAACP, quality and production documentation applicable to the line.
- Monitor and report on food safety issues.
- Continually monitor the facility for security measures and security breeches.
- Communicate effectively with team members.
- Fill in as needed in other areas of the Production Department as assigned by the supervisor.
To be eligible for this position, candidates should meet the following requirements:
- Should be able to operate packaging machinery, set-up coders and labelers
- Knowledge of GMPs, HAACP, quality and production procedures
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Ability to follow company guidelines and work with peers to achieve the overall goals of the company