As a Director of Product Design, you will be involved in every aspect of the product development process, from brainstorming the next great product to tweaking pixels right before launch. Also responsible for the design vision across the full product portfolio as well as managing, growing, and inspiring a team of designers.
Full time position based in Redwood City with a company that comprises some of the smartest folks in the industry.
- Lead design strategy for all new and existing products.
- Oversee the development and timely flow of project deliverables, ensuring they are aligned with product goals, and drive work to completion.
- Conduct constructive design reviews and demonstrate that building and improving your team is your most important task.
- Demonstrate willingness to roll-up sleeves to dig in with peers and team members to problem solve
- Build strong, collaborative business partnerships with key departments within the organization.
- 8+ years of industry experience as a UX/UI designer in a cross-functional UX team, dedicated to the complete UX design and development lifecycle of several successful desktop and mobile applications
- 4-6 years of leadership experience in both startups and high-traffic consumer companies managing design teams of at least 5 or more designers.
- Experience working with social networks, social gaming, avatars, virtual goods or immersive entertainment.
- Direct experience with rapid iterative design and driving design oversight within an agile/scrum development process.
Please send us link to your Portfolio along with the resume.