Growing industrial manufacturer is looking for a hands on Director of Operations.
- Develop track and champion operations Key Performance Indicator's (KPI's).
- Instill and drive Employee Engagement and company's Mission, Vision and Values through operations
- Responsible for planning/scheduling, directing, and coordinating the operations
- Plan, organize, and prioritize daily, weekly, and monthly objectives based on business need, product introduction, equipment efficiency and materials.
We are looking for an energetic hands on leader who brings expertise in:
- Setting manufacturing objectives and measuring progress through key performance indicators
- Implementing lean manufacturing concepts having proven experience running improvement events
- Process driven manufacturing with standard operating procedures and cGMP to deliver consistent results in quality and cost
- Promoting a safety culture that looks for hazards and remedies them before they become a loss
- Developing Leaders to achieve set objectives and preparing team members for the next levels in the company
- Ensures labor cost, equipment efficiency and material are optimized.
- Champion, lead and execute cost reduction/continuous improvement initiatives.
- Responsible for ensuring completion of Job Hazard Analysis, Near Miss Hazard and Behavioral Observations reports accurately and timely.
- Champion Safety and ensure achievement of the plant's safety objectives.
- Complete all areas of Functional Area Tactical Plan.
- Manage, direct and supervise up to 200 employees.
- Ensure customer demands (including material specs, delivery dates) are achieved on time, at the highest level of quality.
- Work closely with Sales and Customer Service to proactively address any specification or on-time and full delivery issues
- Bachelors degree highly preferred
- 10+ years of operations management experience in an industrial manufacturing environment
- P/L Responsibilities
- Demonstrated ability to lead and develop individuals and teams.
- Demonstrated ability to enforce root case analysis of quality issues and requirements
- Experience with operating and capital budget development and management
- Ability to provide oral and written communication to all levels of employees within the Company
- Strategic mindset; ability to work in a rapidly changing and growing environment