Director of Operations
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Growing industrial maintenance and repair services/light manufacturing company is looking for a General Manager/Director of Operations to add to their management team. The General Manager will be responsible for day-to-day operations. They will develop and implement a variety of strategies to maximize operational efficiency and customer satisfaction while maintaining world class quality performance. The General Manager will provide oversight and guidance to Team Members, manage and drive continuous improvement projects assigned to staff and interact with the customer on key initiatives, while maintaining the highest Environmental, Health & Safety standards.
Work up estimates and prepare proposals for repairs and installations, piping and controls
Prepare and file installations, inspections and amendments
Schedule and dispatch mechanics and service technicians
Field surveys and job inspections
• Ensure the highest level of product quality is achieved consistently and efficiently.
• Responsible for the overall day-to-day operations of the plant, ensuring alignment with company priorities, goals and objectives.
• Work with the CEO to formulate the vision, set strategic goals, and design and execute a plan of action.
• Develop and implement performance improvement and growth strategies for the operation.
• Be held accountable on key metrics for your plant, covering all aspects of quality, output, efficiencies and improvements.
• Meet with customers and potential customers to increase business, while maintaining an excellent day-to-day working relationship and instilling total customer confidence.
• Review financial analysis and make budgetary adjustments as required.
• Develop a strong working relationship with the Quality Department, ensuring quality standards are met and upheld in all manufacturing and overhead departments.
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION REQUIRED:
Mechanical engineering degree
• 10+ years related experience and/or training preferred.
• Must possess excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
• Experience of using six sigma philosophy, Kaizen, 6S is desirable.
ConfidentialWhy Work Here?
Excellent Company Culture!
AddressMount Vernon, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Confidential